Monday, 24 March 2014

Haul including Sleek, Mac & Revlon






Being a beauty fanatic, I'm often wanting to try out a lot (too many) products meaning that I have the occasional shop here and there. Here's a few things I bought this week, the next update on my blog will most likely be a few makeup brushes that are on their way in the post now.

I am absolutely loving the quality of the Sleek blush palettes, for the price I literally couldn't dream of any better formula's and the Revlon highlighter is now in my everyday makeup bag. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is the M.A.C pro longwear concealer, I thought the coverage would be better but there will be full reviews on each of these soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such good things about that revlon highlighter! It looks so gorgeous without being overly shimmery! Also that sleek palette looks gorgeous! Wish that brand was available in the US!

    ReplyDelete